Join now - be part of our community!

Vaio FE11S touchpad question (inlc small review)

profile.country.en_NL.title
Carelino
Visitor

Vaio FE11S touchpad question (inlc small review)

Hi, i just recently got the FE11S. It is my first Sony laptop, and I like it very much. It's fast, quiet, good preformance, huge harddisk (for a loptop). I compared it with the previous FS version.

First thing I ran into was the Bluetooth wich was not switched on. If you are a new user you will have a hard time finding the "switch" wich is not a switch...after 1 hour I finally found it in vaio controll center...very annoying....:smileycry:

3 things I don't like about it, I might find more the coming days:
1. The bad position of the touchpad and button (way to low).
2. The SD card reader you can put it into your slot wich to my disappiontment is sticking out a bit...
3. The Screen can't be opened as far like the FS version

My question:
In my mousepad settings I would like to adjust the sensebility of the touchpad. To my dissappiontment I can't find the option. Is there a way I can adjust it....?

12 REPLIES 12
profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

The new hard disk recovery system Sony uses does NOT support Norton Ghost

Use TrueImage

goliath0011
Visitor

thanks,

i think i will remove norton Ghost.

it's taking more time now to start up the FE11-S, so removing programmes i dont use is necessary.
also I think Quick Time is pointless to have in addition to Sony Centre, Windows Media Player.
Also i installed iTunes, as I have an Shuffle.

profile.country.en_NL.title
Carelino
Visitor

The new hard disk recovery system Sony uses does NOT support Norton Ghost

Use TrueImage

Sure....it works great on mine but according to you Sony does NOT support Norton Ghost. Hahaha.....you wanna hear something funny....sony included Norton Ghost...

NOw pleas stop talking about Ghost. I did not start this thread to talk about Norton Ghost....:smileytongue: