Join now - be part of our community!

bravia 37"

SOLVED
profile.country.fi_FI.title
fin_ducky
Visitor

bravia 37"

I don't remember the exact model, but I think this is the same in every Bravia.

My parents bought one, the last one in store from the shelf (I mean, the one that they keep on in store so you can see the picture) and like mostly in tv's at stores, after a while a bar appears to top of the screen and then bottom of the screen, which shows Bravia's features such as MotionFlow 100mhz, FullHD etc etc.

So my parents are bit annoyed about it so how I can make it not to appear? The store didn't answer the phone and manual doesn't tell it and I've tried to go thru all available option and.. I don't know.

I am sorry if I was confusing, these technical stuff is bit hard to explain in foreign language

Thank you already!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.en_GB.title
Bravia55HX

Hi,

the tv was set up for "shop mode" and the easiest way out of it is to factory re set the tv and go through the set up again only this time set it to"HOME" mode

and your problem will disappear!.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Bravia55HX

Hi,

the tv was set up for "shop mode" and the easiest way out of it is to factory re set the tv and go through the set up again only this time set it to"HOME" mode

and your problem will disappear!.

profile.country.fi_FI.title
fin_ducky
Visitor

Ah yes thank you. I thought of that but never went thru with it and eventually mom had called some place and they told her to do that.

I am just highly annoyed when they keep asking me "why it does this? how it can be changed?"

Me: Have you read the manual?

- no

Me: Have you tried to go thru options?

- no

and even if I figure something out and tell them what to do if it happens (like with their 42" bravia, if tv is turned on before digital receiver orwhatteveritisinenglish, Bravia changes from HDMI 1 to AV1 on its own) and then they call me what to do, what to press, why it does this, whywhywhy

Have you read the manual?

- no

So their millions of questions and not trying solve stuff themselves burns my nerves pretty quickly :wink:

but thank you for your time!

Bravia55HX

you are very welcome, gotta remember parents tend to get set in their ways and generally frightened of change and always fret in case they get it wrong, my parents (bless them) were the same!, i miss all that now so spend my time helping others.

regards.