Join now - be part of our community!

Play Memories Home impossible to install

profile.country.fr_CH.title
geneva.ch
Visitor

Play Memories Home impossible to install

Hello,

I have downloaded Play Memories Home and am unable to install it as the "accept terms of licence" is always grey.

Can anyone help please?

Tks

eb

38 REPLIES 38
profile.country.en_GB.title
je3hon
Visitor

Hi blaireau_photo,

I've problem installing this software as well, my current Windows is Windows XP Professional 64 bit Service Pack 2. What I found out from Microsoft is that,all Windows XP Professional 64 bit does not have Service Pack 3 update. Hope you can help.

Thanks,
Jee

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

blaireau_photo wrote:

Hello everyone

I have had some feedback from Customer Support at Sony and the first thing to perhaps try is to scroll all the way to the bottom of the EULA text to see if this 'activates' the button to proceed with the installation.

Please let me know if this works,

Simon

There is a PlayMemories Home Ver.1.3.03 update that should hopefully resolve the problem, click the following link for further instructions - PlayMemories Home Ver.1.3.03

mymisty
Explorer

I bet all of you are downloading the app using internet explorer, try again to download the  Playmemories Home using Google chrome, and you will find its solved. USE Google Browser that's the difference between downloading Playmemories home hassle free or breaking your necks on forum pages USE Google  go on try it, I know I spent days  trying to download it successfully with no success  til in desperation I tried Google and it  went home like greased lightening, it still took a while to download its quite a big file  (took ages) but it did go in, Thank god with Internet Explorer it would not completely download it stopped just before the end.must have tried 20 times or more  only ONCE with Google.

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi again mymisty :wink:

I have replied to your similar post in  This thread

This is just to confirm that Inetrnet Explorer downloads / installs the software fine.

(Firefox user by the way - but just tested it with IE on Windows 10)

Cheers

I have windows 10 and I cant install Play Memories Home. The Camera is Cyber-Shot DSC-HX50/HX50V

I get the message cannot install Play Memories Home because of the loss of internet connection and there is no problem with my internet connection

rjcjensen
Explorer

Play Memories will not install on Win 10 - I have tried several times and it crashes each time about 1/3 rd way through installation.

Is there an updated driver available for a DVC TRV900e camera as an alternative?

rjcjensen
Explorer

DCR-TRV900E

rjcjensen
Explorer

Windows 10 latest update installed

profile.country.IT.title
Marino.Manolo
Genius

@rjcjensen,

try to disable or uninstall the Antivirus if you have one...

Manolo