Join now - be part of our community!

Play Memories Home impossible to install

profile.country.fr_CH.title
geneva.ch
Visitor

Play Memories Home impossible to install

Hello,

I have downloaded Play Memories Home and am unable to install it as the "accept terms of licence" is always grey.

Can anyone help please?

Tks

eb

38 REPLIES 38
profile.country.en_GB.title
Mick2011
New

There may be a second 'acceptance' button to click, at the bottom of the screen.

Until you click that one, the one above will remain greyed out.

Cheers

Mick

profile.country.fr_BE.title
GPuffo
Visitor

I have also the same problem on my Vaio VPCF13Z1E (i7 under Win7-i64 SP1).and my new HX20V camera.

See attachment.

I tried all the possible tricks to install PMH but to no avail (run as admin, roll down the EULA to the end, start install with HX20V plugged-in in different modes or plug-in during install)

This is a very nasty bug to say the least since it blocks me from using the GPS trail tracking features.

I came from a Panasonic DMC-TZ5 and hesitated between the TZ20 and the Sony HX20V. If this obvious bug is not solved very quickly, I will take this into account next time. The lifetime of these cameras is not so long that you can wait months before you can use it properly.

Move Sony, and quickly !!!! And please, change the version number so that we have a hint this is a new distribution that might be worth downloading. NO hidden "rev d" install since what we had was already a "rev c" 1.3.02 install.

Message was edited by: GPuffo

profile.country.nl_BE.title
peener
Visitor

Same problem here: have a HX20V and run XP.

ColetteDS
Visitor

Here the same problem with Windows Xp  SP3.

Please complete the text box in the eula so that i can accept terms of licence.

profile.country.fr_BE.title
GPuffo
Visitor

No. I already mentioned I tried this as well as all forms of EULA pseudo-clever tricks used to test if the user has read it.

It looks like a pure bug from a programmer who does not think it would be instructive to open a message box telling why the "Accept" button is greyed out.

peener
Visitor

I have already tried that and that doesn't work. It even seems like the EULA text is incomplete, it stops in the middle of a word.

mondialevorming
Visitor

Same here, doesn't work!
Please,... I would like to start editing my films...:smileyconfused:

blaireau_photo
Visitor

Hello again :slight_smile:

Thanks for letting me know. I will try and get further guidance from Customer Support.

Simon

damerry98
Visitor

I have an HDR-SR12E I have upgraded to PMH version 1204a and 1208c and the message I am getting  is there is a newer version on my computer. Help

peener
Visitor

Apparantly someone must have listened because today it is working again!

Thanks a lot!

But now, the menu item to load the GPS tracks has dissappeared. How do I need to do this now?