Join now - be part of our community!

Android TV Amazon Instant Video won't load spinning circle

mike.keats
Explorer

Android TV Amazon Instant Video won't load spinning circle

Have just purchased Sony KD55X9005CBU which is brilliant but Amazon Instant Video just doesn't open. All I get is a grey screen with a spinning white cricle.

Has anyone else had this issue?

6 REPLIES 6
assim1
Explorer

i had the same issue, it does load eventually but is really slow and the picture quality for their 4k content is poor & i have a fibre optic broadband connection.

maybe restart your tv by holding the power button for 3 seconds.

mike.keats
Explorer

Hi, it does work now after a good old reboot!

I agree with the 4k content on both Amazon and Netflix is nothing special and again I have a fibre connection too. I actually find Youtube 4K content much better

assim1
Explorer

yeh i have both netflix & amazon instant & was very dissapointed after what people online were ranting & raving about picture quality

Not sure about you but i find blu ray's on this tv look amazing. Cant wait for ultra HD Blu ray's.

mike.keats
Explorer

Yeah agree Ultra HD Blu Ray will be pretty good! Great TV just wish had Spotify and would be perfect 🙂

assim1
Explorer

there will always be firmware updates so you never know the may include it in the future as they did a u-turn on including HDR later this year, which is really exciting.

out of interest what picture setting have you got set at the moment, i have been playing with mine for a few weeks to try to get best possible picture.

also do you have any light bleed on the corners of the screen?

mike.keats
Explorer

I haven't any light bleed no, I am using mne on Vivid at the moment but that is only as thought would give it a try has been on standard which was fine