Join now - be part of our community!

For the Lounge Room...

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
Jonnie1266
Contributor

For the Lounge Room...

Hi Quinnicus,

I see that you are busy arranging threads in this new 'space' - good idea :thumbsup:

Just a quick question then, how does one reach The Lounge Room from the normal route ?

I see that it is within the TV & Home Cinema section but it cannot be accessed from the Community Home Page, well not yet anyhow.

Sorry for my ***** (oops that word obviously has more than one meaning so I'll try annoying) attention to detail LOL !

Regards

If it ain't broke don't fix it
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Jonnie :slight_smile:

I knew you would probably be the one to post and point this out - and you didnt let me down either !

This board was supposed to be 'hidden' - but I guess the meaning of hidden is different between what I think is hidden and the forum manager thinks is hidden <grin> 

Anyway, I'll get the link up tomorrow (as I dont have permissions for that) and 'un-hide' this area.  It will be under the TV & Home Cinema section.

Cheers

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Jonnie :slight_smile:

I knew you would probably be the one to post and point this out - and you didnt let me down either !

This board was supposed to be 'hidden' - but I guess the meaning of hidden is different between what I think is hidden and the forum manager thinks is hidden <grin> 

Anyway, I'll get the link up tomorrow (as I dont have permissions for that) and 'un-hide' this area.  It will be under the TV & Home Cinema section.

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

I hope there will be comfy chairs in the Lounge room :yahoo:

Anonymous
Not applicable

Only the best that money can buy. :slight_smile: