Join now - be part of our community!

hints and tips

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
--steve--
New

hints and tips

I thought with the tablet  being new, people could share their discoveries in one place, either about the tablet itself or android as an operating system.

1. sometimes I find the swiping between home screens is a bit clunky, so, instead I just discovered tapping the left or right most edge of the screen does it for you.

2. I downloaded some widgets for facebook and twitter, but when launching the apps, they just seemed full screen apps.  ive since discovered that in order to add them as a widget to your home screen you have to press and hold in an area of the homescreen to bring up the organiser, select which screen you want to add the widget to and the select the widgets tab for a list if available widgets, then just  tap the widget you want.

sorry if this is all a bit simple, but im new to android :slight_smile:

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Watashiwateshdes
Contributor

Wait till you get more into it.

from their old X-range Walkman, the chaptering system is back which I love. When watching a movie through the video player, there is a button with an arrow and a few squares. it will look at your video and make segments or chapters especially if the file is real long.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Watashiwateshdes
Contributor

Wait till you get more into it.

from their old X-range Walkman, the chaptering system is back which I love. When watching a movie through the video player, there is a button with an arrow and a few squares. it will look at your video and make segments or chapters especially if the file is real long.