Who Me Too'd this topic

profile.country.DK.title
refrejn

TV guide issue on Bravia Android TV

Hi,

I have a KDL-55W807C and have an issue with the TV guide (EPG). This is the EU version so no Youview.

Very often, which is 9 out of 10 times, when we use the EPG to switch channels then we have to do it two times. The first time the screen just goes black with the channel info on the top, but no picture. The TV displays this message in the lower right corner: "The selected service is encrypted or can't be decoded" (translated from Danish). When we open the EPG again and press OK to select the same channel again, then it finally makes the switch. This is very annoying since this is basic TV functionality that should just work.

This also happens with the very latest firmware from February 17th. We use Yousee cable TV (Denmark) and have a CI+ card inserted to allow access to the channels that we're subscribing to. Every time we switch channels using the EPG, then we quickly see the CI+ interface with the message "You don't have access to the channel" but it disappears and the channel shows up (when we select the channel the second time). This is an annoyance and doesn't look pretty, but it's not as big a problem as the one with the EPG.

If we change channels by entering the channel number then it just switches channel with no issue, but that's usually not how we do it.

This has been a problem since the day that we bought the TV in september 2015. The firmware updates have solved other problems but this have stayed. Are anyone else experiencing this?

Who Me Too'd this topic