Join now - be part of our community!

Sony MDR 1000x

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
Flumzy1
New

Sony MDR 1000x

Was given Sony MDR 1000x as a present from work had about 7 months and they’re now cracked at the joints I rang sony but they wouldn’t help me as I didn’t have purchase reciept I explained that they were guilted to me and I didn’t have purchase reciept but refused to change the headphones I have seen that lots of people world wide have haste same issue and I can’t believe that Sony a company that I put my trust in have let me down in this way some one please help these headphones are not cheap 1FC76C68-F6EA-471F-BBF0-7FFB25531A30.jpeg8453F0DE-90C2-48EF-A26A-863494EA7A29.jpeg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Pascale_F

Hi Flumzy1, 

Welcome to the community.

Your post has been escalated and someone will update this thread when we have more info for you. 

Best wishes, 

Pascale_F

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Pascale_F

Hi Flumzy1, 

Welcome to the community.

Your post has been escalated and someone will update this thread when we have more info for you. 

Best wishes, 

Pascale_F

profile.country.DE.title
IamNic
Expert

Hi @Flumzy1,

I got in  contact with the Support and they told me, that without a valid VAT invoice they can't do anything about this issue.

If you can get hold of the invoice from the person who gave you these headphones as a gift, they could move forward.

Here are the Sony warranty terms and conditions: http://services.sony.co.uk/support/en/warranty?cat=

- Nic