Join now - be part of our community!

Vaio Update Not working

SOLVED
profile.country.es_ES.title
svhost
Visitor

Vaio Update Not working

Hi,I had recovered my VPCF126FM Vaio notbook and now the vaio update dose not work,I installed the last version of vaio update but still not working,when it wants to search for updates it sais could not acquire the information and it refernces me to this page:http://vu.sel.sony.com/perl/VU5InvalidInfoFile.pl

I had Talked to Vaio Support staffs and they said to reinstall the software but still not working,and now they said that theres a problem with XML file of the vaio update and they will resolve it,does any one have this problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
svhost
Visitor

I Serached alot over the internet and find my own answer,If anyone has this problem Fllow this steps:

1.Open Your IE(Internet Explorer)

2.Hold The Alt keyboard Button

3.Go to Tools -> Internet Options

4.Choose The advance Tab -> Reset Internet Explorer Settings -> Reset

This Problem Is ocurred when you use a proxy or anything like that if you use Firefox you need to check that  like IE and the problem will be solved

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
svhost
Visitor

I Serached alot over the internet and find my own answer,If anyone has this problem Fllow this steps:

1.Open Your IE(Internet Explorer)

2.Hold The Alt keyboard Button

3.Go to Tools -> Internet Options

4.Choose The advance Tab -> Reset Internet Explorer Settings -> Reset

This Problem Is ocurred when you use a proxy or anything like that if you use Firefox you need to check that  like IE and the problem will be solved