Join now - be part of our community!

ram upgrade pcg-c1ve

harshalshah5
Visitor

ram upgrade pcg-c1ve

hi, i have a c1ve picturebook, i have 128 mb ram which is factory specs and i want to upgrade it a bit to push some performance. i saw on sony site and ti says max it can support is 192 which is 64 mb more, while on some sites they claim to ave upgrades to 256 mb..

would be grateful if someone can share thier expirience with us or some suggestions maybe..

cheers
harshal

8 REPLIES 8
profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Have you tried crucial.com?

kee-lo_

This might just interest you - on my researching path: http://www.rayd.co.uk/blogs/rayblog.nsf/plinks/SonyVaioC1

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Have you tried crucial.com?

It appears that Crucial.com state that no products are currently available for this system.

However it does state to contact them to check for an alternative upgrade solution. :slight_smile:

harshalshah5
Visitor

hi, emailed the first website and waiting for respone. checked out the other site but has got stuff for linux more than windows. im trying to find something, pls let me know if you come across nething similar.

cheers
harshal

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

I hope Crucial can help, let us know the outcome please.

harshalshah5
Visitor

hi, they dont manufacture them nemoe, last resort could be www.pchub.com if you ever heard of it, or ebay the risky one.

i cannot manage to run webcam of c1ve on windows xp.can anyone help me??
it says drivers installed but device will not run, error 10

cheers

kee-lo_

Yeah I guessed Crucial weren't doing that RAM anymore.... damn them!

harshalshah5
Visitor

has to be someone who does it, its just finding in the right place. i think lot of usa network must have something but will kep this post updated..