Join now - be part of our community!

SONY BRAVIA KDL- 40V3000 another screen shadow issue!

SOLVED
profile.country.hr_HR.title
dturcinov
Visitor

SONY BRAVIA KDL- 40V3000 another screen shadow issue!

SONY BRAVIA  KDL- 40V3000 another screen shadow issue!

Dear Sir,

I have had mine TV BRAVIA KDL- 40V3000  about three years. I noticed shadow on whole screen, and it became dirt, one month ago. I contacted a local Sony service centre. They told me that I need a new LCD panel.  Two weeks earlier I received a call to say they were writing the TV off as the part was no longer available, and they should offer the equivalent replacement model. That is fine. But two days earlier I received another call to say the new LCD panel is available, and told me that it cost more than new TV. Of course I have no more guarantees.

Is it true that is new LCD panel is available? What can I do?  Like many of other people I have had SONY products all of my life. Can you help me?

Drago

Message was edited by: -Cass-

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi dturcinov,

There is already a thread on the Q&A forum regarding this subject, which I noticed you had already posted something similar.

Please could you direct all future posts to the kdl-40v3000 bravia dark lines/shadows. thread because having duplicat threads can cause confusion.

Thanks

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi dturcinov,

There is already a thread on the Q&A forum regarding this subject, which I noticed you had already posted something similar.

Please could you direct all future posts to the kdl-40v3000 bravia dark lines/shadows. thread because having duplicat threads can cause confusion.

Thanks