Join now - be part of our community!

Listen to music while watching TV

profile.country.GB.title
greenbhoy01
New

Listen to music while watching TV

I have a Sony STR DN1080 av receiver and I cannot seem to be able to watch Tv on my projector screen and listen to music at the same time. I previously had an Onkyo and could do this. Love listening to my vinyl while watching muted tv. Any help appreciated! Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Sean_Mc

Hi there,

Welcome to the Sony Community.

Can you let me know from what source you are trying to listen to your music?

Best wishes,

Sean

profile.country.GB.title
greenbhoy01
New

Hi ,
Yes , on my Onkyo I used to be able to watch Sky tv , then switch the AV receiver to my vinyl/ phono output and I could still watch sky on the projector screen and listen to my vinyl.
Hope that makes sense
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone
Brian McCulley
Mortgage and Protection Adviser
Tel: 01738 44 43 42
Fax: 01738 44 45 56
www.nexthomeonline.co.uk
PERTH
​63 - 65 George Street
​Tel: 01738 44 43 42
​PH1 5LBCRIEFF
​1a James Square
​Tel: 01764 65 00 44
​PH7 3HXAUCHTERARDER
​211 High Street
​Tel: 01764 66 36 66
​PH3 1AFBLAIRGOWRIE
​41-43 Allan Street
​Tel: 01250 39 80 02
​PH1 6ADPITLOCHRY
​47a Atholl Road
​Tel: 01796 54 80 14
​PH16 5BX
Consider the environment. Do you really need to print this email?
E-mail communication is not secure and may be intercepted by a third party. This message is confidential to the intended addressee. If you are not the intended addressee, please inform us immediately and then delete this message. Next Home (Scotland) Ltd does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent. Although Next Home (Scotland) Ltd believes this e-mail is free of any virus or other defect, which may affect a computer; it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and Next Home (Scotland) Ltd does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage arising from its use.

Next Home (Scotland) Ltd is an appointed representative of Kingsgate Law Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for advising on and arranging mortgages and insurance, broking and debt counselling of consumer credit agreements