Join now - be part of our community!

How do I share ebooks between 2 ereaders?

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
michellecrotty
Visitor

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Drumzman
New

Hi,

I've managed to do this for my and my wife's Reader - and you can just download from your PC to the other Reader as long as you have used the same Adobe ID and password for both of your Readers.  You can check whether your second Reader has been authorised yet for 'Adobe DRM content' in the settings section of the Reader under 'About'.  If it hasn't, just drag and drop the eBook to your second Reader in the usual way and you should get a prompt asking you for your ID and password (if it's a purchased copyrighted book you're trying to transfer) - and as long as you enter the same details as for your first Reader you're good to go!

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
carpetmojo

An uneducated guess, but would simply downloading from your PC onto the other one work ? Or is it reader specific ? i.e. yours & none other.

I thought I saw something about being able to d/load things on to 6 devices in total ?

But I think you need the wisdom of Thalamus to confirm that, or tell you the correct procedure .

Drumzman
New

Hi,

I've managed to do this for my and my wife's Reader - and you can just download from your PC to the other Reader as long as you have used the same Adobe ID and password for both of your Readers.  You can check whether your second Reader has been authorised yet for 'Adobe DRM content' in the settings section of the Reader under 'About'.  If it hasn't, just drag and drop the eBook to your second Reader in the usual way and you should get a prompt asking you for your ID and password (if it's a purchased copyrighted book you're trying to transfer) - and as long as you enter the same details as for your first Reader you're good to go!

Hope this helps.