Join now - be part of our community!

Data Storage overloads itself

SOLVED
UtopianFreak
Visitor

Data Storage overloads itself

So i hace the following problem with the Xperia C:
The data storage of the phone and memory card keeps overloading itself what i mean is that for an unknown reason it increasingly uses storage space without me downloading from my pc or the internet. The results is very little space becomes availible, files get corrupted and my phone slows down.

Phone Status: external storage 4GIG sd card (new san disc sd card), internal storage 1,2 GiG, phone was reset to factory settings about 8 hours ago and both memory areas formatted. AVG anti virus Pro Protected

Description of behaviour: I will plug the phone into my PC (which is virus free AVG Protected) the launch the Media go application and move some songs accross about 50, i will disconect my phone and play the music and very shortly after that when i access my phone to try play the music again the songs will jump in bit rate the rerepeat the last 2 seconds this is then followed by the phone swallowing up its own memory then i am left with almost no space on the phone and memory card with corrupt files.

Notes: I have only had the phone for about 8 days, only downloaded from apps from play store.

If anyone can please assist me as soon as possible

15 REPLIES 15
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

No,the phone should work fine with cards up to 32GB.But there are some compatibility issues between the device and some micro sd cards.

alexdon
UtopianFreak
Visitor

The phone is working perfectly, what do you suggest I do to increase my storage capacity?
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

faltusugam
Visitor

My internal memory is running out...:'( ..pls give me a way how to root d phone...nd is it safe to root it...
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

Sam_AJ
Visitor

This issue really am getting worst. I am frustrated that i cant install any apps to my phone because of the limited internal storage. I have tried everything that this support forum suggested and still failed to resolve this issue. i hope for an update that can resolve this problem soon from sony.
Tags (1)