Join now - be part of our community!

Poor Customer Service

profile.country.GB.title
crankyjimmy
Explorer

Poor Customer Service

Pretty disgusted with Sony service team, i reported a fault with my Sony KD-49XG9005, (Picture breakup) guy i spoke to, someone called Mohamed told me take photo's off the problem, send them to him, and he would call me today between 12-2pm today, what a time waster, really annoying, just don't care about customers.

6 REPLIES 6
Piscie
Community Team

I believe they've been investigating this picture issue then. Have you got any updates from them?

profile.country.GB.title
crankyjimmy
Explorer

I'm pleased to say Sony have redeemed themselves today, they have replaced my faulty 2 year old Sony KD-49XG9005 with a brand new Sony XR50X90JU, so i'm happy with this outcome.

profile.country.GB.title
emsir64

Had a similar problem with CI+ module. Picture distorted. Sony support promised me an update specific to my model and serial. 2 weeks without anything. i contacted Sony support again, and this time I was told to use an app to watch TV. I never found that app.....it doesn't exsist!! And why should I watch TV with an app? Nonsense.

I bought an expensive TV, and now i have to use an app to watch TV?

Sony support sucks

My TV is being replaced (RMA) and a new TV is under way. Not by Sony support . By seller.......

profile.country.GB.title
HannahEd01
Community Team

Hey emsir64, it must be a known issue to release an update with Sony, what was the app?

profile.country.GB.title
emsir64

My problem is solved. Got a replacement monday, and new TV works great! 

The app was HD+ but it was only released in Germany, and I live in Denmark?  Useless for me.

But everything is fine now- 

Piscie
Community Team

That really sounds great!