Join now - be part of our community!

KDX8309C

profile.country.en_GB.title
jamjenki81
Explorer

KDX8309C

I have recently purchased a KDX8309C TV.

The main issue is that it repeatedly loses the Wifi connection to my BTHub3 router. It then has to be reconnected but after about 24 hours the router name will disappear and cannot be found even after carrying out a scan. I have carried out two Factory Resets to restore the router name and enable a reconnection. There is nothing wrong with the router as I have substituted another BTHub3 router and the same problem occurs.

The TV is connected to a Sony Home Theatre System BDV-E670W and I have discovered that this appears to be the source of the problem. When the router name disappears (and cannot be found after a scan) turning off the Theatre System will reveal the router name and enable a reconnection. Can anyone suggest a solution to this very irritating problem?

Other Issues:

1. The product specification states, under Special Features, that the TV has PAP (Picture and Picture). Please advise how this feature is initiated.

2. When will the YouView feature be available. The literature states "summer" and we have now entered autumn?

3. Lastly, on other Sony televisions we have in our household, when using the EPG (Electronic Program Guide) it is possible to pre-select a programme so that the television automatically switches channels at the appropriate time. Please advise how this can be achieved with the new television.

0 REPLIES 0