Join now - be part of our community!

Where is my money?

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
michaeldickinson123
Visitor

Where is my money?

My laptop arrived faulty on December 5th 2012. Sony took it back no problem and agreed to give me a refund so that i could order a replacement. 2  Months on and no refund, no laptop, and after about 10 emails to customer services no reply. Sony have stolen my money and have broken the sales of goods act 1979 in which a company must refund your money within 7 days if your item is not as described and in a satisfactory condition. What a shame, I had high hopes and trusted Sony and their products, they have seriously let me down.

I know you wont reply to this as you have ignored quite a few of my other emails but PLEASE GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

I'm guessing you have recieved your refund by now so I'll mark this thread as answered..

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi  michaeldickinson123,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

This forum is primarily a user forum and as such Sony do not usually reply to posts, take a look at the welcome message for further info if you have not have read already..

Welcome

However I have escalated yur post in the hope that someone from Sony will contact  you soon to assist you in resolving your issue..

If you do not hear anything by the end of the week please let us know.?

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi michaeldickinson123,

could you kindly confirm that you have received a refund now please.?

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

I'm guessing you have recieved your refund by now so I'll mark this thread as answered..