Join now - be part of our community!

I dont want WIN 8 on my SVS15, i want WIN 7

profile.country.en_GB.title
kevinhelp
Visitor

I dont want WIN 8 on my SVS15, i want WIN 7

i am quite dissapointed as when i bought my laptop it supposed to of been the Product Code: SVS1512 yet i recieved a SVS1511 which i do not understand despite this, it does not have the features of the low spec SVS1511 so it's kind of strange, this is a refurbished product by the way if that would make a difference?

Okay when i go to my @Drivers i dont seem to have any windows 7 drivers apart from 4.
Heres my problem, i've managed to get 99PERCENTAGESIGN of all my windows 7 items for being happy on windows 7 just one thing stopping me.
The stamina speed switch, it doesn't function, i tried the sony extension firmware parser from 3 svs laptops on the driver section.. none work.. do i need a special sony extension firmware parser for my computer?

If someone could guide me in the right way of explaining to me as im nerly there.. and i really want to be back on win7 with my 1000pounds computer i bought :

My laptop is:
SVS15112C5E

and why can't program "sony update" find my laptop.. this is quite unfair how refurbished get this treatment of sony.

Message was edited by: kevinhelp

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.en_GB.title
binbash

Hi kevinhelp,

Where did you buy the laptop? Did you buy it from the sony online store?

binbash