Join now - be part of our community!

HELP! Driver powere state failure

profile.country.en_GB.title
LauraH1
Visitor

HELP! Driver powere state failure

Hi!

I recently bought a Sony vaio ultrabook (model no. SVT1313M1ES), bearing in mind that the laptop is no more than a month old it has a tendency to crash during restart and go to a blue screen that suggests it has run into a problem: Drive power state failure.

To give you a better idea of what's going on , I only use the laptop at the moment for browsing the web, watching films and catchup TV and looking at photos (so nothing to taxing) . However my laptop has real trouble finding a network and Internet connection sometimes when it is first booted up (hence the frequent restarts) it says there are networks available but won't always connect so I restart the laptop once or twice and it then connects but not always for long ( the Internet in my house is temperamental at times but we have had that checked ad there is nothing wrong with it).

Because this problem tends to happen when I am restarting in hope I connect to the Internet second time round I figured they might be linked!

Please help I don't want to have to take it back and go through another ordeal with PC world as they are useless!!

Laura x

0 REPLIES 0