Join now - be part of our community!

how to bypass FRP, remote reset?

Tez3
Visitor

how to bypass FRP, remote reset?

I can contact the original owner but without physical access they can't log in to the phone. How do I reset in this situation?

With lots of fiddling I can get to the settings menu with apps, accounts etc but can't add new account due to an account already having been used on it once.

Can I get the original owner to click something on some website so I can add an account to the device?

Any other way?

6 REPLIES 6
Jonas
Master

Hi @Tez3, welcome to our forum!

In this case you will need to ask the original owner for his Google credentials and use them to log in in the device and/or to remove the already existing Google account on the device. Do note that if the original owner wants to change his Google credentials before giving you access to the account, you will need to wait 24 hours before you can use the account to verify the identity.

When this has been done, you can then add your Google account in the device and the device will be "locked" to your account and not the original owners Google account.

If the previous owner is not willing to let you use his Google account to log in to the device, please get in touch with your Local support team and they will assist you further.

Let me know if that helps! Slightly_smiling_Face

Tez3
Visitor

That is a bad security practice to use someone elses login, all sorts of bad things can be done in a very short time.

What worked was using this guide combined with adding a 'other' email account to get access to phone settings. http://www.techzai.com/bypass-frp-google-account-sony-xperia/

I was told that a Backup/Reset would fix it, but that is not the case when there are no Google Accounts on the phone. Reset will not remove the error message about a previous Google Account being registered on the phone.

Jonas
Master

Hi again!

I totally agree with you. The other option is to have the device sent to an authorized service centre and they can remove this anti theft protection on the device.

I'm however glad to hear that you were able to solve this and keep in mind that if you sell/give your device away to someone, remove the Google account before resetting the device.

Have a great day!

Kiiann112126
Visitor

Hi i need a help with my sony xperia so-01j. Lock with google account. Please send email to me. 

Jonas
Master

Hi @Kiiann112126,

If you can't remember the Google account or the credentials, you will need to get in touch with your Local support team and they will assist you further with having the device sent to an authorized service centre.

Do note that you will need a copy of the receipt, so they know that you are the original owner of the device.

Let me know if that helps!

profile.country.GB.title
verafrancis
Explorer

I look forward to help for frp bypass free on samsung note 10