Join now - be part of our community!

Worst Movies of 2016

Anonymous
Not applicable

Worst Movies of 2016

Curious on what you think are the worst movies of this year?

For me, it is the new Ghostbusters movie. 

I have just litterally switched it off after 45minutes.  Absolutely garbage. Just watching part of this movie has almost destroyed my entire childhood.  I cherished the previous movies and put them up a peg above the others.  All this came crashing down today.  The emotional disappointment and letdown is beyond belief. 

Worst movie of 2016 for me.  Maybe EVER.

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

I have to agree. :slight_frown:

You made it further than I did. :yahoo:

Im still undecided on Warcraft

Anonymous
Not applicable

Warcraft - Once again a big disappointment...  It seems many movies are overly long due to the 'action' scenes.  Batman vs Superman is one.  No real story, just action fight scenes and stunts. 

profile.country.GB.title
Jonnie1266
Contributor

I'm still waiting to see the remake of the Magnificent Seven, if they've ruined that there can be no 'return' :cool: 

Robert Vaughn is the only 'one of the seven' still alive.

Anyone seen it ?

If it ain't broke don't fix it
profile.country.GB.title
Pumpkin_Duke

Hey there,

Have seen the Magnificient Seven recently (last week) and can say that it's OK but not as superb as the original.

Cheers

PD

Anonymous
Not applicable

I didnt even know there was another Magnificent Seven - but then again, the Western genre is not my thing :slight_smile:

Another useless movie is: Ice Age - Collision Course.  They are really trying to flog the dead horse now.  The first couple were funny.  But now, the jokes are the same tired ones and they are not funny any more.