Join now - be part of our community!

How do i clean my new tv loads of dust

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
cuboard
Visitor

How do i clean my new tv loads of dust

How do I clean my new flat tv it holds loads of dust I have been told not to use usual cleaners

Message was edited by: cuboard

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
cuboard
Visitor

OMW now the whole contry think I am dirty or it maybe when I sweep my posh wooen floors the dust goes upwards but I think the mico duster may just be the answer

thanks

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
Meestar
Explorer

I find the TV attracts loads of dust, so I get the worst off with a duster, and then attach the "upholstry brush" attachement to the vacuum cleaner and gently use that to clear the rest.

cuboard
Visitor

thanks but i find a duster does no good and i do not have a hoover as i have all wooden floors

thanks 4 your reply

wetsleet
Visitor

I find the microfibre dusters better than the regular yellow cotton ones.

(Maybe the lack of a hoover in your household explains the dust problem? :smileymischief:)

cuboard
Visitor

OMW now the whole contry think I am dirty or it maybe when I sweep my posh wooen floors the dust goes upwards but I think the mico duster may just be the answer

thanks

GeraldDemartini
Explorer

I will suggest you ecomist microfibre towel which i am currently using for my LCD screen to get rid of all the marks on my tv. It is hypoallergic and good for kids so you can use it without any worry. So personally i will suggest you this only.