Join now - be part of our community!

Sony SRS-XB20 Bluetooth Speakers

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
brmccar39
Explorer

Sony SRS-XB20 Bluetooth Speakers

Hi, I am trying, unsuccessfully, to pair this speaker with the Ion Air LP Bluetooth turntable.

http://www.ionaudio.com/products/details/airlp

I press the bluetooth button on both devices as specified in the Handbooks, Blue lights blink for the specified 5 minutes, and then Air LP goes out, with no connection being made.

I have been talking to the air LP people who say the two devices are compatible.

Can anyone suggest how to get them to pair, thanks

10 REPLIES 10
profile.country.GB.title
brendoncollen
New

It may be possible that the Bluetooth speaker that you're trying to pair to the turntable may just have a hard time pairing to it. Here are some directions on how to pair your turntable to your Bluetooth speaker: 

1. Power on your Bluetooth speaker and ensure it is in pairing mode. 
2. Power on the Air LP turntable. 
3. Press and release the Bluetooth button on Air LP to start pairing to your Bluetooth device. Once Air LP is connected to the Bluetooth speaker, the Bluetooth LED will be solid blue. Your Bluetooth speaker should also indicate that its paired. 
4. Play music on your Air LP turntable. If you are connected to a Bluetooth speaker with a play/pause button, and do not hear audio, try pressing the play/pause button. 
5. Adjust the volume on your Bluetooth device. 
6. To disconnect pairing, power off the Air LP turntable or turn of Bluetooth pairing on your Bluetooth speaker.