Join now - be part of our community!

Sony 1000x amazon warehouse deals - covered by Sony warranty?

profile.country.GB.title
kb1000x
New

Sony 1000x amazon warehouse deals - covered by Sony warranty?

Before I take the plunge, want to know if the Sony 1000x headphone I buy from Amazon warehouse will be covered by Sony warranty in case the plastics break as is apparant in so many of them?

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.PL.title
Agnieszka_J

Hello and thank you for your message! We are looking into this for you now and somebody will be back in touch soon. Best wishes,

Agnieszka_J

profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

All current Sony products will be covered by Sony's usual warranty - no matter where you buy them.

Physical damage on all products will be looked at individually as the warranty will only cover manufacturing faults.

profile.country.GB.title
pytajnick
New

In case of buying the product from Amazon what is considered as a proof of purchase? 

profile.country.GB.title
Jonnyh649
New

I purchsed a pair from the amazon warehouse deal, 

The item arrived without any carry case, charging cable or instructions... just the headphones. (I have already taken this up with Amazon) 

The headphones specifically however arrived and on the left side of the headband the inner band has started to come away from the outer band and wont secure back in.... a disaster waiting to happen. You can see inside the headband with the gap so any moisture will simply enter and potentially break the headphones aswell! 

Does this fall under the warranty for Sony to fix? I have proof of purchase in my Amazon order history. 

Many thanks.