Join now - be part of our community!

NWZ-E453 driver problem

profile.country.hu_HU.title
balazsm
Visitor

NWZ-E453 driver problem

Hi,

I have purchased a Sony walkmanNWZ-453 for Christmas. Unfortunately it has created more problems than joy. We have Hungarian version of windows 7. When I connect the unit it doesn't show on the tray as a new unit. I can see the unit under the Windows Media Player but it doesn't copy anything. I havlede installed the content transfer, but it gives an error that the contant cannot be transferred. I have changed the file format (re-created from mp3 to WMA), but I got the same error message. In the hardware profile there is no driver for the USB for this unit. Any idea would be appriciated. If the unit won't work by tomorrow I will take it back to the store and get an iPod.

Balazs

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.en_GB.title
Frederick_Parkinson
Visitor

Hi

Think I've got similar problem.  Cannot link either of the 2 NWZ-E453 that I bought for daughters.  Look forward to any advice anyone can give otherwise these will be returned to Sony and I'll get them ipods.  Never had a problem with an ipod before yet first time I go for Sony, cannot get damn things to link up to my computer.

fred