Join now - be part of our community!

VGN-TX1XP

fouadm
Visitor

VGN-TX1XP

hi all, in my new TX there is My Club Vaio progrem which was display ok till i chosse automatic sync than it's only displays Black screen With my club vaio logo in the middle, I cant go to it's seeting again to restore ........any ideas!!

thank you in advance for your help.

Regards all.

7 REPLIES 7
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

hi all, in my new TX there is My Club Vaio progrem which was display ok till i chosse automatic sync than it's only displays Black screen With my club vaio logo in the middle, I cant go to it's seeting again to restore  ........any ideas!!

Regards all.

There is currently a problem with Sony's server so a CV member has been informed by Vaio-link stating, something like, they are aware of the problem and it should be solved soon.

So you can relax it's nothing wrong with your Vaio

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Here is a link to the other thread if you are interested.:smileyhappy:

fouadm
Visitor

thanks for ur replay, i just saw other C.V.Members posts and all we can do is wait for sony , but as i saw ...some members solved but i can't understand how?? as nothing appers u can click or return the x setting !! any idea??

again thanks for your help,

regards

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

thanks for ur replay, i just saw other C.V.Members posts  and all we can do is wait for sony , but as i saw ...some members solved but i can't understand how?? as nothing appers u can click or return the x setting !! any idea??

again thanks for your help,

You're welcome fouadm,

I don't think they have solved the problem as the problem, it appears, lies with Sony's Server. I guess some members may have just turned off the sycronisation option. :slight_smile:

fouadm
Visitor

ok, first sorry to disturb u again but how may have just turned off the sycronisation option??

thx

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

ok, first sorry to disturb u again but how may have just turned off the sycronisation option??

I don't know who has turned off the sycronisation option, I for one have not changed any settings in My Club Vaio program. To be honest I don't really use it.

I either go to Vaio-Link or to Club Vaio. :slight_smile:

Sepheron
Visitor

hi all, in my new TX there is My Club Vaio progrem which was display ok till i chosse automatic sync than it's only displays Black screen With my club vaio logo in the middle, I cant go to it's seeting again to restore  ........any ideas!!

Regards all.

Easy! to restore it as it was before, just disconect from every network you're on and louch My Club Vaio. i'll say that you don't have an internet conection and it can't "sync", then u enter the offline mode and can access the "settings" and turn off auto sync! 😃

Regards,
Sepheron