Join now - be part of our community!

Forget my pattern

Isaac896
Visitor

Forget my pattern

Olvide mi contraseña y mi pregunta de seguridad que puedo aser y no se conecta a internet para ingresar mi cuenta Google 

I forgot my password and my security question that I can ask and does not connect to the internet to enter my Google account - GT

1 REPLY 1
Jonas
Master

Hi @Isaac896, welcome to our forum!

Your question has been translated to English as this is an International forum, please post any replies in English and it will be easier for me and other users to assist you.

I'm afraid that there isn't much to do as the Xperia P reached it's end of support 3 years ago and we do not provide any software for the device any longer, so a software repair to remove the screen lock is not possible.

You can try and use the Google service called "Find My Device" that you can find on the link below, but this will require you to have an active Internet connection and you also need access to your Google account.

https://www.google.com/android/find

If you have a newer device and you just posted in the wrong board, you can try and perform a software repair using Xperia Companion, but keep in mind this will delete all data stored on the internal storage and depending on the device, you may need to verify with your Google account after the reset.

I hope that helps!