Join now - be part of our community!

I have just bought a CFD-S35CP cd radio casette-corder and I cannot eliminate fm 87.5 from the tuning

profile.country.en_GB.title
pertexed
Visitor

I have just bought a CFD-S35CP cd radio casette-corder and I cannot eliminate fm 87.5 from the tuning

On initially setting up the radio tuning I used the auto preset button. The resulting stations were not to my liking so I used the manual option to select my preferred stations and in the order I wanted them, i.e, 1 to 20.

However, on first turning on the radio I get a religious broadcast program on fm 87.5. This program is not in my selected of 1 to 20 and try as I might I cannot get rid of it.

I guess the key is the fact that the manual states that when using the auto preset "The stations are stored in memory from the lower frequencies to the higher ones". I also guess that 87.5 presents a strong enough signal so it is automatically selected at auto preset. Though 87.5 is not one of my manually tuned 1-20, it is always there on power up. Ok by pressing [preset + >>I ], I commence my selected preset stations starting from preset 1 onwards.

Help, this 87.5 station is driving me nuts, afterall, I own my radio receiver not these damned broadcasters on this said frequency.

0 REPLIES 0