My xperia c4 dual (e5363) hard bricked

my xperia c4 dual hard bricked

It does not connect to the computer with a USB cable

Only the red light is on

Please help me

3 REPLIES 3
Martin1
Enthusiast

Hi @mahdi021, let me see if I can help out here! 

Have you tried forcing the device to start by pressing and holding the power key and the volume up-key simultaneously? Also, If the battery is drained, it may take up to 30 minutes for your device to respond to the charging. During this time, the screen may remain completely dark, not showing the charging icon. 

If the forced start do not manage to start the device up, you may try to do a 2 minute restart, Open the SIM card slot cover > Using the tip of a pen or similar object, press and hold down the OFF button for 120 seconds, ignoring any vibrations, and then release the OFF button > Charge the device until a charging icon appears on the screen > power on as usual using the power key.

Try these measures and let me know how it goes! 

mahdi021
Visitor

Hello thank you I tried all the solutions The problem persists Slightly_frowning_Face
Martin1
Enthusiast

Thank you @mahdi021 for your quick reply! 

In that case, I am afraid that the only thing left to do is to get in contact with your local support team in order to have your phone sent to an authorized service center to be examined and repaired. If you have any questions regarding the service, such as routines, warranty and consumer laws, these kind of questions are best answered by your local support team as well as they may vary depending on which market you are located in.

Have a nice day!