Join now - be part of our community!

My device is turned off even if it has a battery

Pau188
Visitor

My device is turned off even if it has a battery

Ya que cargo el celular al ocuparlo durante 5 minutos se apaga y al tratar de encenderlo dice que no tiene bateria, cuando realmente si la tiene ya que lo habia cargado al 90 o más, quisiera que me ayudaran a donde puedo llevar el celular para que lo reparen y le cambien la bateria

Since I charge the cell to occupy it for 5 minutes it turns off and when trying to turn it on it says it does not have a battery, when it really does have it since it had loaded it to 90 or more, I would like you to help me where I can take the cell phone so that
repair it and change the battery

-GT
1 REPLY 1
Jonas
Master

Hi @Pau188, sorry to hear about this. Slightly_frowning_Face

I have translated your question to English as this is an International forum, please post any replies in English and it will be easier for me and other users to assist you.

An authorized service centre can replace the battery for you, but as this is a Global used based forum, I'm not quite sure where the service centres are located in your market, so it would be wise if you get in touch with your Local support team as they are the experts on your market and will be able to provide you with the necessary information.

Let me know if that helps! Slightly_smiling_Face