Join now - be part of our community!

app2sd

SOLVED
ejn
Visitor

app2sd

Hi, im planning to buy this phone....but the internal memory of 4gb seems too low for my usage pattern...so I want to kno whether there is any option to move apps to the sd card in this phone......i know this option was removed after ics...but in some forums I saw something like this...so I want a confirmation...
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
santosh_vaza
Visitor

I am using this phone and option for moving app from internal to external sd card is possible
Goto settings. Apps. Select app. If its installed in internal memory then it will show the button to move the app to sd card

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

You can not move apps2sd, you will have to 

root your phone 

partition your SD card 

install an apps2sd app 

ejn
Visitor

Are you sure rooting is required??? In some video reviews, I saw them saying about this feature in this phone.....

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ebPDAW9Sw1o&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DebPDAW9Sw1o
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

Try it if you want to but you need to root your phone 

santosh_vaza
Visitor

I am using this phone and option for moving app from internal to external sd card is possible
Goto settings. Apps. Select app. If its installed in internal memory then it will show the button to move the app to sd card
ejn
Visitor

Thanks for all those replies....since u r using the phone, can u tell me ho is it?? Overall performance, battery,display and camera???
ashish9433
Visitor

No rooting is required, Xperia C has App2SD feature but a personal advice do not buy this phone, its not worth it! Slightly_frowning_Face