Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Bravia KD-49X8305C+MT-510 problem

profile.country.GB.title
Pishkelis
New

Sony Bravia KD-49X8305C+MT-510 problem

I brought KD-49X8305C and MT-500 and this duet doesnt work together - bluetooth doesnt find: in TV MT510, in 510 - TV. Pluged HDMI cable - works if you using something from internet like youtube or playing video from storage, but it blocks TV signal. What to do, because this sucks

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
cass_n
Community Team

Hi @Pishkelis and welcome to the community,

So that I can understand your setup, please can you confirm that you've connected the soundbar to your TV via HDMI ARC (as is shown in the startup guide)? 

Can you also let me know what device you are trying to connect via Bluetooth?

Cheers,

Cass

profile.country.GB.title
Pishkelis
New

Hi. Thanks.

I connected MT-510 to KD-49X8305C via HDMI and done how it descripted in manual. It works (problem is that HDMI blocks antena and I cant receive signal for digital tv). So I throuth that connect MT with TV via bluetooh should be good solution to watch TV with good sound. BUT - Sony Bravia cant find MT-510, as MT-510 cant find bravia.

Mobile device with TV/MT-510 via bluetooh works fine - but they (TV and Soundbar) do not work with each other via bluetooh

profile.country.GB.title
cass_n
Community Team

Hi there,

It's not possible to connect your soundbar to the TV via Bluetooth. 

If you have connected your soundbar to the TV via HDMI ARC (as outlined in step 2 here) it should work.  If you haven't used HDMI ARC, you could try connecting via HDMI and optical cable (also outlined in step 2 here) to see if that works instead.

If it's still not working correctly, I think it would be worth getting in touch with Support so that they can assist you with this (details here).

Thanks,
Cass

profile.country.GB.title
Pishkelis
New

Hi, you answered to one of two questions. Now I know, that I cant connect TV to hear sound via bluetooh. Thanks.

Second question was about TV antena signal. I connected as writen in manual and as described you - via HDMI (ARC) in my TV this is HDMI 3. Problem is that when HDMI is connected - MT-510 (or HDMI?) blocks TV signal, so when soundbar connected I can use only web services (apps). This is bad, because I want to hear sound from digital TV too. Any suggestions?