Join now - be part of our community!

Microsoft OneDrive support..

profile.country.SE.title
Goran52
Explorer

Microsoft OneDrive support..

Hello!

How to show pictures from Microsoft OneDrive on my Android TV wireless...

I have OneDrive on my PC and Iphone... but I it don’t play...

Look forward to her from you!

Thanks

Goran

8 REPLIES 8
profile.country.GB.title
khallergard

Hej Göran,

Would have thought the easiest would be to access your one.drive on the web with a browser.  Otherwise

you could set up your PC as a SMB Server  https://tinyurl.com/y7a7lsng 

or as a FTP  Server  https://tinyurl.com/y4epa9qg    Am not familiar with iPhone, but you can probably set it up as SMB or FTP Server - the methods mentioned for android phones might work.

As to clients on the TV I suggest using X-plore File Manager or KODI

profile.country.SE.title
Goran52
Explorer

Thank you for your support !!!

I will investigate in your suggestions and hope it will be succesful...😄

Thank you!/Göran 

profile.country.GB.title
khallergard

Any success?

profile.country.GB.title
Tonycv51
Contributor

There are some picture apps that support file servers but not sure if any will support MS one drive. You could try downloading a few and then see if it's one of the supported options. Note those features, if supported, seem to be paid with no try before you buy

I eventually managed to get the built in screensaver to work with photos stored on Google photos, but the screensaver has to be running to set the option

profile.country.GB.title
Tonycv51
Contributor

The apps I tried before I managed to get the native screensaver working were

- fotoo - needs a paid daydream upgrade and can't try screensaver functionality before you buy but did include Google photos on the menu, would try this first to see if ms one drive is also on the menu options

- TV Photo. No Google photos option so almost certainly no one drive option and can't try screensaver functionality without an upgrade

- photo gallery and screensaver. Includes Google photos as a source. Local photos are limited to oldest 50 until premium is paid but at least you can try it. 

You could try contacting the developers of the above apps to see if they support one drive, and if not to suggest it. If you don't have an android phone log in to Google play on a browser to contact them on the apps playstore page

profile.country.GB.title
khallergard

Have you tried KODI?  There is an add-on for one-drive (have not tried it myself) claiming slideshow capability

profile.country.GB.title
Tonycv51
Contributor

Forgot about kodi but never found it has good photo support - maybe I've not looked for the right add ons

profile.country.GB.title
Tonycv51
Contributor

Just checked and fotoo does have one drive. However its £9.99 (supposedly reduced from £23.99) so would try kodi first.