Join now - be part of our community!

kd-65x89k Motion blurr

profile.country.GB.title
graygerman

kd-65x89k Motion blurr

Morning all, hope youre all well with xmas approaching.

Im asking for help regarding motion Blurr, ive been noticing it a lot more recently, almost a stutter at times during the world cup when someone passed the ball or started running, i also noticed a bit of ghosting when streaming an sd movie to my tv from the pc.

Ive got my tv picture settings on Custom but not altered anything because i read thats what Sony recommended out of the box.

Its an annoying thing the blurr / stutter, Has anyone got a fix for this or at least a way to minimise it?

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
daveyh64
Enthusiast

I don't use Motion Blur it is switched off as well as all the other gimmicks like reality creation etc.

profile.country.GB.title
graygerman

Anybody?,  I really dont want to mess with anything, sooner wait till someone has a solution :slight_smile:

Piscie
Community Team

Hello @graygerman, have you noticed this with the built-in channels or external devices only? Also make sure that motion-flow setting is off (settings - display & sound - picture - motion - motionflow - turn off) 

I also came across this link from the TV manual: https://helpguide.sony.net/tv/jaep1/v1/en/08-02_02.html?hl=

profile.country.GB.title
graygerman

Hi there thanks for replying.

Its with inbuilt channels, freesat, most noticable when i was watching the world cup.

Ive not messed with anything picture wise except i chose the custom picture setting as custom as advised by Sony, everything else ive left alone.

Piscie
Community Team

@graygerman, try to turn off the motion-flow as well, it might help to resolve this issue.