Join now - be part of our community!

Cash back site still down!

SOLVED

Cash back site still down!

Hi,

Could someone take a look at the fact that the cashback claim site is redireting to last year's promotion ending in Decemebr 2015. I purchased a camera in January 2016 during he latest promotion - please update the page to allow me to claim!

https://www.sony.co.uk/cashback/digital-imaging/product-validation

Thanks

16 REPLIES 16
profile.country.GB.title
anrausc33
Explorer

Hi Thalamus

I bought the a7 with the SEL-2870 kit lens from Amazon

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00FWUDEEC?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00

I purchased it on the 6th December which was the last day of the double cashback.

The only thing is that on the Amazon website (and my Invoice) the product number is listed as Sony ILCE7B but on the box it says Sony ILCE-7K/BQ.

I did upload a pic of the box AND the camera body serials. Don't think there's a problem with the proof - think Sony just didn't get the payment right.

All due to the double cashback link being removed I think.

Thanks for your help on this, by the way.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Thanks for the info Andy, someone is looking into your case so as soon as I receive any feedback I'll update you..

profile.country.GB.title
anrausc33
Explorer

Hi Thalamus.

Someone from Sony gave me a call about 30 minutes ago. He did ask why I didn't use the double cashback form so I did have to backtrack a bit.

Anyway my Bank details were taken and it looks like I will get a second payment. So hopefully all sorted.

Can't believe the service really.

Again, thanks for your help again Thalamus.

Andy.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

You're welcome..

Glad to read someone from Sony has been in contact, please keep me informed on any updates..

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Andy,

I can confirm, as you suspected, that Sony will be making the additional payment of £100..

profile.country.GB.title
anrausc33
Explorer

Hi Thalamus.

Yes you are correct, the payment went into my bank account yesterday. Very pleased. Thanks again for your help.

Andy.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Excellent, you're welcome Andy..