Join now - be part of our community!

My thoughts on Xperia 5 V

profile.country.GB.title
Pouty_preface12
Explorer

My thoughts on Xperia 5 V

So recently, I upgraded to the Xperia 5 V from the Xperia 5 II, and I'm a bit disappointed with the new model because the display looks outdated and very narrow. That's because the bezels have increased for some reason; viewing content doesn't seem immersive; the screen looks good, but it can improve on providing more vibrant and accurate colours. The camera has only two lenses. I was expecting a third lens, which could've been an optical telephoto zoom camera, but it is what it is. The two most painful things Sony does every time in their compact flagships is provide 128GB of storage and only provide two years of Android updates. First of all, the storage of 128 GB isn't enough for most people. I transferred all my data from my old phone to my new Xperia 5 V, and the storage was almost full. I used 124 GB on my new device, so that sucked. Sony needs to provide more years of Android updates; otherwise, the reliability of their phones will come to an end as the years pass. So I'm sad to say this new flagship didn't meet my expectations and standards, and I decided to return the device; it's not worth the money. I'll just stick to my Xperia 5 II for the time being. Overall, it's a 5 out of 10. Sony, you can do better. 

0 REPLIES 0