Join now - be part of our community!

Vaio care stopped working

profile.country.en_GB.title
jefmorri
Visitor

Vaio care stopped working

Series F Vaio care has stopped working windows is searching for a solution. Any ideas?

4 REPLIES 4
punctata
Visitor

Vaio care has stopped working windows is looking for a solution.

Sony Tech support had 15 minutes to repair this fault

and failed. After 15 minutes there is a charge? is this why the tech person did not solve it?

My laptop is still under warranty.

How do we get good support from Sony?

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi punctata,

As you are still within your warranty period I suggest that you contact Support and report the problem.

There have been ongoing issues with Vaio Care and Vaio Update for months and unless Support is made aware of this by all users affected they will deny there is a problem.

EDIT: You could look for an updated version of Vaio Care on the Support site. As you have not given your model I cannot provide a link...

Rich

Message was edited by: rich912

Message was edited by: rich912

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
simondaisy
Visitor

Same problem.  "Viao Care has stopped working .. windows is searching for a solution".  This pops up periodically to interrupt me and slow down my computer, but windows NEVER finds a solution, and the cycle continues. I have (several times) tried reinstalling Vaio Care, and it tells me it has succesfully installed and all I need to do is restart my computer.  Except, then the same message appears just as before.  If I click on Vaio Care, an empty pop up box appears where my Vaio Care program window should be. This computer is more than a year old, but far too young to be having these kinds of problems. Any tips?  (my computer model is VPCF13M8E (which was probably only sold through PC World, but is probably the same as any VPCF1 model). It's 64 bit, running windows 7. Cheers.

Allestar
Visitor

I am having same problem!

I have Model PCG81112M           VPCF12C5E

Message was edited by: Allestar

Message was edited by: Allestar