Join now - be part of our community!

New Laptop (Help Please)

AntonisCy
Visitor

New Laptop (Help Please)

Few days ago i bought the best vaio out in the market right now (VGN-AR61ZU)

I have some questions and im wondering if someone could help me :

1. I have installed FIFA08 on my laptop and its REALLY slow. Even with the lowest resolution and settings its really slow and you cant even navigate. I mean i didnt expect to buy a gaming laptop but this slow? im sure there is something wrong. 2.4Ghz Core 2,4GB Ram and a 8600GT should be enough for FIFA08.

2. Does anybody know how i can add an application in the already existing list of apps that the SONY logo stops glowing if they are opened? Its nice for it to be closed when you are watching a dvd, but i cant add my newly installed dvd software to that list.

2 REPLIES 2
squashme
Visitor

the spec on that laptop should be more than enough for nearly any game although all games do have to be in your firewall exceptions list. have you checked its in your firewall exceptions?

AntonisCy
Visitor

the spec on that laptop should be more than enough for nearly any game although all games do have to be in your firewall exceptions list. have you checked its in your firewall exceptions?

Didnt know that you must add games in the firewall list... Is this a Vista thing? Thanks for the info